TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set, 3-PW
Steel Custom Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S300 Stiff Shafts
Standard Length and lie with stock TaylorMade Grip
Condition: This iron set is not in original box, but still in plastic.
Forged and Tungsten Technology Meets Face Slots
Even great golfers have mis-hits. It’s part of the game. TaylorMade studies show that 76% of shots hit by golfers are mis-hits. So our engineers set out to design the ultimate iron to help golfers have better mis-hits. The desired results? You’re going to hit more greens, and shoot lower scores because your misses will be better. RSi Irons are the first irons ever to Feature FaceSlot Technology which provides uniform flexion across the face protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-center hits. Face Slot Technology is featured in the 3-8 iron with two slots located near the heel & toe of the clubface. At address, the irons look striking and give golfers ultimate confidence.
And while RSi 2 provides the ultimate performance on shots hit away from the center of the clubface, the irons are infused with all of the speed and distance Tour Pros and amateurs alike have come to demand from TaylorMade.
RSi2 irons are loaded with progressive multi-material technology and refined shaping to provide playability and precision for all golfers. The long irons have tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ballspeed. In the mid irons we’ve placed high-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency. The shorts irons Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control that the better player demands. A fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision round out the most complete set of irons we’ve ever created.
RSi2 features an improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 irons which increase launch angle and ball speed on all shots. The Speed Pocket gives golfers ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face, furthering better performance on mis-hits.
Combine all of that with our thinnest face, deep undercut and Inverted Cone Technology and RSi 2 gives golfers maximum face speed for maximum consistent distance. Our engineers have also improved sound and feel via advanced construction & multiple dampening systems.
We all know that in golf nobody’s perfect, even the best players in the world miss from time to time. RSi combines the technology of a distance iron with the look and feel of a players iron to appeal to a wide range of golfers.
- Revolutionary Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provides more uniform flexion across the face that protects ball speed and generates more distance on off-center hits toward the heel & toe
- Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed
- Progressive Multi-Material Construction:
- LONG IRONS: Tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ballspeed
- MID IRONS: High-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency
- SHORT IRONS: Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control
- WEDGES: Fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision